Thursday, September 8, 2011

Resurrection


It has been over two years and I've decided to put pen to paper (or rather, fingers to keyboard) and resurrect this blog again. Inspired by the birth of my first Daughter, my attempt at blogging was thwarted by the responsibilities and day-to-day business of our new little family.


However, with the impending birth of our second child I have been re-inspired to chronicle my thoughts of this new chapter of our lives. Some very exciting things are on the horizon that I think could be blog worthy:



Baby #2 is due Oct 11, 2011 -- the birth of my first daughter was a like a made for tv movie, so it will be interesting to see how this one arrives to this world! I already feel like she's bigger and ready to pop at any time...



Audrey will start preschool next week! I can't believe that my baby is turning 3 this year and that she is old enough for preschool. Unreal. Time really does fly by quickly. We chose a Parent Participation Preschool and I intend to blog about my thoughts on this model and the pros/cons of choosing this type of preschool for our daughter. We had our first new parent orientation last night and I already love the teacher, her philosophy and the classroom. But it will be a lot of work. Stay tuned...



Growing to a family of four -- definite anxiety there!



Some self exploration that I'm doing...stay tuned.



I just found out that a dear friend of mine is pregnant again with her second child as well. I love that all my close friends and I are having babies again at the same time. I grew up in a tight circle of friends the same age and I hope that Audrey and Baby #2 can experience that closeness in their childhoods too.



When did time start moving so quickly? Enjoy these last few days of summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment